The view from my older daughter’s freshman dorm room. She can see Fenway Park. From my freshman dorm room I could see one of the girls’ freshman dorms.
I got the better deal.
Some photos my dad took of Rachel as Ella in the Lexington Children’s Theatre workshop performance of Ella Enchanted back in July.
Photos from after Maryann’s high school graduation on 5/24.
From May 24. Time for Dad to brag a little:
- Mu Alpha Theta (Mathematics Honor Society)
- National English Honor Society
- National Latin Honor Society
- Beta Club
- Dacula Leadership Team
- National Latin Exam Silver Medalist
- Georgia Merit Scholar
- Honors Graduate
- Cum Laude Graduate
- Attending Boston University in the fall as a Classics Major